Stentec Software 2003/2004
Specifications Motorboat Simulator 1
Modifications reserved, Copyright Stentec Software, September 2004
- Experience the freedom of powerboating
- Practice maneuvers and develop navigation skills on your PC
- Including powerboat racing over the internet or local area network (version 1.1, November 17, 2003)
- Producer: Stentec Software, The Netherlands
- Platform: WIN PC CD-ROM
Finally a powerboat training program for the PC. Stentec presents a very realistic simulation for
maneuvering, navigation, and racing with several boat types. As a good sailor you must steer your ship
through stream, wind and seas. To reach your destination safely you can use GPS, other navigation
instruments and even an autopilot. Full boat control is possible with mouse, keyboard or Force Feed-back
- Motor and power boat sailors on inland waters and open sea.
- All who want to improve their powerboating and coastal navigation skills.
- Gamers who like powerboat racing in a multiplayer environment (Internet/LAN)
- Single propeller motor cruiser with bow-thruster (32’, 4 tons, 65 hp)
- Classical outboard runabout (14’, 18 hp)
- Double-ended launch (25’, 10 hp diesel)
- Tugboat (64.6’, 150 hp diesel)
- No Limit 1500, twin-propeller ocean cruiser with bow-thruster (15m, 18 tons, 2*480 hp)
- KNRM Rescue boat with twin jet drive (18.8m, 28 tons, 2*1000 hp)
- Isle d’Ouissant (France) and Sail Suimulator 4.2 training area standard in download version.
- The CD-ROM version includes all available sceneries as well as some use-made sailing areas.
- Special made Motorboat Simulator training area with harbor (13 Mb download)
- St. Martin (Antilles), Lake Luzern (Switzerland), Lake of Constance (Germany)
- Supports sailing areas created with the Scenery Designer Toolkit of Sail Simulator 4.2
- Special control interface with dashboard
- Adjustable wave field with breakers and reflections
- Windward/Lee effects on wind and waves
- Adjustable time and date, wind, stream, fog, and clouds.
- Select a left or right rotating propeller
- Navigation- and control instruments like Chart plotter, GPS and Autopilot
- Ship Designer / Boat Style Editor for creating boats (expected 2004/2005)
- Pentium III 350 MHz or equivalent
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Windows 98, Me, 2000 or XP
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- DirectX 8 compatible 32 Mb 3D video card
- DirectX 8 compatible 3D-sound card
- 250/600 Mb free on your hard disk for the download/CD-ROM version, CD-ROM drive
- Available languages: English, Dutch, German, French and Italian
- Package: CD-ROM in DVD-box with Dutch, English or German cover
- Manual included as .pdf document in English, Dutch, German and French (Italian end of September 2004)
- Information on the Internet: www.stentec.com/motorboatsimulator_i
Prices and ordering
- Motorboat Simulator 1 is available as affordable download or as complete CD-version, from € 49.90
- The Motorboat Simulator 1 Plus version (CD or download) also contains Scenery Designer Toolkit for creating your own saling areas, wich you can exchange with other users.
- Version 1 license owners can download future version 1 updates for free
- Buy now - Motorboat Simulator 1.1 and Scenery Designer Toolkit ! .