Teamspeak

Teamspeak

Postby MR_BURNS2 » Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:27

Can someone please make a sticky thread with TS Adresses of the community, i found some links to websites but the TS Links there are rather hidden or dont work,
a regularly updated Sticky thread would be of help, especially for Beginners like me..
MR_BURNS2

Re: Teamspeak

Postby TiGER » Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 06:03

MR_BURNS2 wrote:Can someone please make a sticky thread with TS Adresses of the community...

Community? Sailsimulator community? Where? When?

Ask Stentec... but prepare to get no answer, very sad :(
TiGER

Postby Admiral » Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 16:18

@ MR_BURNS2
Just check the community sites, can hardly miss them. When hidden or not working contact them.

@TiGER
If you choose not to be part of a community why do you blame developers?
Do you have the game installed again, yet? Round Cabrera coming up on February 10th...
DNC or DNS means you loose :) LOL

I challenge you to build an as realistic round the Isle course for the cats, we'll have the
competitors vote on what course and race on that course the 10th of february.

NOR something like
1. half the fleet is knocked out as long as there are more competitors then can fit in one race.
2. new races are started with the remaining competitors.
3. winner of last race wins all ?

Name the stakes... or how do they say.. put up or shut up... ha ha
"As far as I can remember, there aren't a lot of points of land or holidays named after people who sat at home and criticized Christopher Columbus."
(Paul Cayard, from the Pirates base, in an e-mail to race HQ. 25 Jan 2006 volvooceanrace.org)
Admiral

Postby TiGER » Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 16:13

Admiral wrote:If you choose not to be part of a community why do you blame developers?
Do you have the game installed again, yet?

Yes, i have the game installed and sailed some hours on sailsim waters. Nothing has changed since publication of the game almost 3 years ago, big lag and regular disconnects still common.

Admiral wrote:Name the stakes... or how do they say.. put up or shut up... ha ha

The main problem why a big number of serious customers left imo is that stentec seems to have choosen "shut up" instead of putting up.

As i told you before, if there will be a serious league with another boat than Bavaria, VO70 or Valk i will join instantly.

Very disappointed of Stentec, Jan - TiGER
TiGER

Postby Admiral » Mon 02 Jan 2012 - 14:16

serious customers left imo is that stentec seems to have choosen "shut up" instead of putting up.

DNC then :)

with another boat than Bavaria, VO70 or Valk

Are you setting something up? or did you at all check out sailsim italia somehwere near vskitalia ...??
Did you check the calendar? http://www.sailsimulator.com/en/community/calendar

Round Cabrera: are you in or are you out? Can you set up a private server?
"As far as I can remember, there aren't a lot of points of land or holidays named after people who sat at home and criticized Christopher Columbus."
(Paul Cayard, from the Pirates base, in an e-mail to race HQ. 25 Jan 2006 volvooceanrace.org)
Admiral

Return to Sail Simulator 5 - General