Online Race Activity

Online Race Activity

Postby ReaperOne » Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 03:12

When I play the DEMO version online, there's hardly anyone racing.
Are there still people playing this game online?!
I don't want to buy the game, only to find out all of the online races are empty like they seem to be now.
ReaperOne

Re: Online Race Activity

Postby Realgamer » Sun 22 Feb 2015 - 23:28

Hi ReaperOne

Dont worry; there are lots of sailors to compete with.

And you can even create your own racing courses, and upload them 8)
Realgamer

Postby bebloo » Sat 04 Apr 2015 - 09:56

I couldnt agree with you more Walter, you are so right, please read my post "time for change"
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest http://e-six-sigma.org/ exam and high quality callutheran.edu and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated keiseruniversity questions.
bebloo

Postby jjourneyy22 » Tue 12 May 2015 - 09:17

I know, right? While a Buy Archeage Gold thin drive is cool and all, I'd much rather have more space in something the size of a deck of cards than less space in something slightly smaller. Even my caveman mind can understand that if Archeage Gold you make something that has 1/4 the capacity of something else, it Cheap Archeage Gold will probably be 1/4 smaller.
jjourneyy22

Postby murphybillings » Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:58

ReaperOne wrote:Are there still people playing this game online?!

It’s quite a bit deeper a game than most realise who’ll play it for years. The rest of us will move on.
murphybillings

Postby Peter Why » Sun 09 Aug 2015 - 21:42

I've only just bought this simulation a couple of days ago (though I bought a much earlier version long years ago, and didn't persist with it because of the poor graphics).

For me, I'm a beginner dinghy sailor (and have been for years, as I don't own my own dinghy ... don't drive a car, so it would be difficult). Before I join a Sim match, I'd like to see some indication of the expected skill level of the skippers; I don't mind being defeated ignominiously, but I don't want to get in the way of better sailors because of my clumsiness and inexperience.

Is it possible to set up a match for players who think of themselves as beginners, with a defined start date and time, to allow people to plan ahead and join in?

Peter
Peter Why

Return to Sail Simulator 5